CDC Vital Stats
- Provides access to tables and data files on births and deaths on a national, state, and county level
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm - CDC Deaths/Mortality
- Contains quick facts on causes, age, education, marital status, etc on a national level.
CDC Mortality Tables
- Detailed mortality tables prepared by the Division of
Vital Statistics and the National Center for Health Statistics. These
tables include data on age, race, sex, cause-of-death, life expectancy,
and infant mortality.
CDC Life Expectancy
- Contains quick facts on life expectancy with regards to age, sex, and race at a national level
- Contains quick facts on births, birth weights, etc on a
national level. Contains links to more statistics and charts for
US Census Bureau, International Database (IDB)
- Choice of indicators such as population, fertility, births, deaths, etc in any country used to create html or spreadsheets.