Maternal & Child Health Information Resource Center (US Dept of Health & Human Services): Child Health USA
- Ex. Infant and neonatal mortality rate by state, and by race of mother and others from TOC.
Child Trends Data Bank
- Ex. Interdisciplinary info on development, social factors, education, special health needs, etc.
Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative (CAHMI): Data Resource Center for Child & Adolescent Health
- Data on state and national levels of various health factors affecting children, such as health, health care, family, school, etc
- Allows for comparisons between state and national or state and state levels
March of Dimes: Peristats (Maternal and Infant Health Data)
- Ability to create maps, graphs, quick fact lists, and
general summaries by choosing a state and indicators. Indicators
include birth weights, infant mortality rates, prenatal care, multiple
deliveries, delivery methods, etc
From the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Contains data for each state on gaps in children's
general health status, in infant mortality, and social factors affecting
YRBSS: Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System
- From the CDC and state, territorial, tribal, and local
surveys conducted by state, territorial, and local education and health
agencies and tribal governments.
- Monitors priority health-risk behaviors in youth and young-adults, especially obesity and asthma