Table of Contents
News from Loyola University Chicago Libraries.
Use this research guide to learn about the resources, research methods, and library services useful for the College Writing Seminar.
There are five different libraries here at Loyola. Be sure to check the main library website for information on library hours.
- Cudahy Library (Lake Shore Campus) - The E.M. Cudahy Memorial Library houses the university's fine arts, humanities, science and social sciences collections as well as the University Archives and government document depository collections.
- Lewis Library (Water Tower Campus) - The Lewis Library houses the university's business, communication, computer science, criminal justice, economics, education, pastoral studies and social work collections.
- Health Sciences Library (Medical Center Campus - Maywood) - The Health Sciences Library houses the unversity's health sciences collections.
- Law Library (Water Tower Campus) - The Law Library houses the university's law collection
- Richard J. Klarcheck Information Commons (Lake Shore Campus) - The Richard J. Klarchek Information Commons (IC) offers both spaces and the technology for individual, group study, and team learning.
Navigating the Guide
What are you looking for?
1. I'm looking for information about library policies and procedures
Head to the Using the Library tab to get started.
2. I need help getting started with a research project
Head to the Understanding the Research Process tab to get started.
Contact Sarah Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about the guide.