Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find e-books in LUC's catalog
The LUC Libraries provides access to several different e-book collections. Not all e-book titles are searchable in one online resource, but many are in the LUC Libraries catalog.
LUC Libraries Catalog
- To find e-books, enter search terms as normal.
- Once you receive your search results, you may use the filters in the left column to limit to e-books.
- Under Availability select Full Text Online
- Under Resource Type select Books.
To view an e-book:
- Under the title and description, select the green Full Text Available link.
- On the next page, select the link that follows Full text available at:
- Make sure the link says (Lakeside Campuses)
- OR select the green Online Access link.
- This should take you directly to the e-book's details page (such as on ProQuest Ebook Central)
Can't find what you're looking for?
Looking for an e-book that the LUC Libraries do not currently have?
Please use the Purchase Request form and select "Book/E-book" in the Resource Type field and "electronic" in the Preferred Format field.